Ingredients for a single serving:
- 1 serving of Monte Monaco lentil Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 small floury potato
- 1 leaf kale
- 1 leaf Savoy cabbage
- Some finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons black olives
- 1 teaspoon of capers
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vegetable milk or cow’s milk
- Onion, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, a pinch of caraway (not Indian cumin), organic lemon peel, garlic powder (if desired)
Cook the potato and puree it by adding the milk and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Remove the centre rib of the Savoy cabbage and the kale, cut them into strips and fry them quickly in a pan with oil and sliced onion. Add salt, pepper, caraway and garlic.
In the meantime, cook the pasta and when it is cooked and drained combine it with the cream of potato, sliced olives, capers, cooked cabbage and kale.
Add a drizzle of oil. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, a pinch of minced chives and serve.