Ingredients for a single serving:
- 1 serving of Monte Monaco chickpea Fusilli Pasta
- 150 g floury potato (weight after peeling)
- 90 g cauliflower
- 25 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 20 ml milk (unsweetened vegetable or cow’s milk)
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder (if desired)
Cook the potato in the water and the cauliflower (better if steamed, it will only take a few minutes if you cut it into small pieces). When cooked, puree them with a hand blender, add milk, oil, salt, pepper, nutmeg and a pinch of garlic powder.
Adjust the cream consistency by adding a couple of tablespoons of cooking water if necessary.
Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet, add pasta to the cream and serve.